Prevents turf burn
Another first for the football world! The first undershirt made of recycled plastic that also comes with anti-abrasion and muscle stimulation.
The shirt’s form-fitting cut features anti-abrasion zones for an undershirt every goalkeeper simply must have, no matter if you’re playing on dry pitch or artificial turf.
Guard your skin whenever you jump and dive. It pairs perfectly with our anti-abrasion pants as a go-to goalkeeper set.
- MADE FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC: The entire undershirt consists of recycled polyester. We implement this sustainable production method to reuse plastic, which keeps it from polluting the oceans or the environment.
- COATED ANTI ABRASION ZONES: Special zones with military-grade specialized coating on your elbows reduce the harsh friction when you strike the ground.
- MUSCLE STIMULATION: There are silicone sections on the biceps area that mimic your muscle strands. They increase compression throughout the area and support proper blood flow.
- PATENTED SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGY: The silicone edge to the hem gives the shirt a comfortable fit without any stitching or seams.
- FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN: The elastic material provides compression for your muscles and the long sleeves are cut to provide you with a perfect fit. An additional silicon edge along the hem of the shirt and the sleeves prevents it from sliding up while you move.
- BREATHABLE AND ULTRA LIGHT: The compression shirt wicks the moisture from the surface of your skin. Moisture regulation makes your skin feel better and keeps you from being soaked in sweat.
Textile material82% Polyamid (recycled), 18% Elasthan
It is of utmost importance to us that your products are shipped safely and reliably.
That is why we send packages exclusively via DHL.
The moment your package has been shipped, you will receive a tracking link either via e-mail or Facebook Messenger so that you can track your package online.
|Country||Price||Free Shipping||Duration in Business Days|
|Europe||from 4,90€||from 100€||5-10|
Important information for deliveries to non-EU countries When shipping to non-EU countries, additional taxes or costs (e.g. customs duties) may be incurred as part of your order, which are not paid by us or invoiced by us, but must be paid by you directly to the relevant customs or tax authorities. For details, please contact the relevant authorities.