The football world’s newest, one of a kind innovation! The first protection shirt made of recycled plastic.
This groundbreaking ¾ sleeve shirt features seamless technology along the hem along with protective padding, making this shirt a must-have item for goalkeepers.
- MADE FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC: The entire protection shirt consists of recycled polyester. We implement this sustainable production method to reuse plastic, which keeps it from polluting the oceans or the environment.
- PERFECT PROTECTION AND EXTRA GRIP: Cutting-edge shock absorbing protectors guard your elbows and ribs. The Grip Zone on the forearms gives you an edge when catching flat balls. The undershirt is perfectly suited for practice sessions or playing on either artificial turf, hard pitch or an indoor arena.
- PATENTED SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGY: Our protectors are injected directly into the fabric instead of just being sewn on. That means no seams can tear and let your pads just fall out. The silicone edge to the hem gives the shirt a comfortable fit without any stitching or seams.
- FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN: The elastic material provides compression for your muscles and the long sleeves are cut to provide you with a perfect fit. An additional silicon edge along the hem of the shirt and the sleeves prevents it from sliding up while you move.
- BREATHABLE AND ULTRA LIGHT: The compression shirt wicks the moisture from the surface of your skin. Moisture regulation makes your skin feel better and keeps you from being soaked in sweat.
Textile material82% Polyamid (recycled), 18% Elasthan
It is of utmost importance to us that your products are shipped safely and reliably.
That is why we send packages exclusively via DHL.
The moment your package has been shipped, you will receive a tracking link either via e-mail or Facebook Messenger so that you can track your package online.
|Country||Price||Free Shipping||Duration in Business Days|
|Europe||from 4,90€||from 100€||5-10|
Important information for deliveries to non-EU countries When shipping to non-EU countries, additional taxes or costs (e.g. customs duties) may be incurred as part of your order, which are not paid by us or invoiced by us, but must be paid by you directly to the relevant customs or tax authorities. For details, please contact the relevant authorities.